Sunday, March 2, 2008

Steps

It is two months to the day since my accident and I've come a long way. I've progressed from the wheelchair to the walker and now to one crutch. I can actually walk a few steps without the crutch but it's not pretty. I'm going to out patient therapy twice a week at TIRR now and look forward to the day, hopefully in a few weeks, when I can walk like I used to. It's amazing how quickly all those important walking muscles atrophy when not in use.

Debbie, Pat and Ben had a beautiful ride in Fulshear yesterday in good weather. I wish I could have been there. Apparently no one can open the pictures Debbie mailed to the group so I'm posting them here.








Miles Ridden Last Year: 3200
Miles Ridden This Year: 69
Time Since My Last Ride: 2 months
This Year's Goal: 2500