Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another great ride this evening. I snuck out of work a little early and went home to get the bike. By 5:30 I was out at Memorial Park on the Picnic Loop racking up the miles. There was a little rain this morning, but nothing while I was riding. Other bikes arrived gradually and by 6:30 or so it was actually a little crowded. Having company for the ride is a nice change. During my break I met a gentleman who had just retired last week and was looking at tandem recumbents for he and his wife to ride together. He had done his research well and recognized my Seavo immediately. Perhaps I'll see him again.

Ken is out of town this week but says he would like to join me on these Memorial Park rides next week. I'm looking forward to that.

Miles Ridden Today: 26.2

Total Miles This Year: 1722.85